Terms & Conditions
LIP ENHANCER GIVEAWAY - 29TH JULY - 1ST AUGUST
1. The promoter is: Sarah Chapman Ltd (company no. 05351360) whose registered office is at 25 Ives St, London. SW3 2ND.
2. Entries must be made by following @Skinesis on Instagram, liking the posted competition image and tagging a friend in the comments section of the posted competition image. Entry comments must include one tagged friend only. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Instagram accounts for the purposes of entering the competition shall be ineligible.
3. Entries will be accepted from 15.00 on 29 July 2016 to 11.59 on 1 August 2016 (the “Contest Period”)
4. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the competition.
5. This competition is open globally. Entrants must be 18+ years of age.
6. Employees of Sarah Chapman Limited, and its respective, affiliate, and subsidiary companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. Winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received before the competition closing time, at the discretion of the promoter and notified within 7 days from the competition end date - firstly by comment and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Instagram account. If a winner (a) fails to respond to the notification within 4 days of the time the message was transmitted or attempted to be transmitted to the winner, (b) rejects the prize, or (c) fails to comply with these terms and conditions, in any of those cases, the winner will be disqualified. If a prize winner is disqualified for any reason the promoter may (but is not obligated to) randomly select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible, correct entries.
9. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries during the Contest Period.
10. No cash or credit alternatives are available, the prize is non-transferable. Prizes will be mailed out via Royal Mail Signed For delivery.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in the termination of service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. If you require any information concerning your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
You should inspect the merchandise upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem or you cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. If you fail to take such action, we are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is acknowledged. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. The cardholder's address must match the information held by the issuing authority. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Sarah Chapman Skinesis Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of merchandise. Please note that we retain the legal ownership of all merchandise until full payment has been made by you and received by us.
Legal ownership of the merchandise will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the merchandise to you.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our Returns section. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the merchandise to us. You can submit your cancellation notice by email to our Customer Services department at email@example.com or in writing to: Customer Services, Sarah Chapman Skinesis, 25 Ives Street, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 2ND, UK.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
The returns policy is for goods purchased on the website, by mail, over the telephone or by fax or post. Sarah Chapman Ltd hopes that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all goods returned to us within seven days of your receipt of goods provided they are in their original, unopened, unused and undamaged condition. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund.
Should you wish to cancel your order and return any goods, please notify us within a period of seven working days beginning with the day following the day of delivery to you, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on the following number 0207 589 9585 and we will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). Please provide full details of the customer order number and the goods which are being returned.
On receipt of the returned goods we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods. We do not refund the original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or have been incorrectly supplied. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender.
Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
To improve our service, please let us know the reason for returning any goods.
Return the parcel by RECORDED DELIVERY to the following address:
Sarah Chapman Ltd
25 Ives Street
Sarah Chapman Ltd cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Returns Department.